Friday, June 16, 2006

Also on the Front Page of Offoffonline!

We're also Offoffonline.com's "Featured Review" this week! Kessa De Santis from Electronic Link Journey has also written some very nice things about the show.

Okay, I'll admit it. Right now, I am singing "Damn it Feels Good To Be a Playwright" (in my best Geto Boys impression).

For those of you planning on seeing this, I should warm you that the theatre is really small (it seats about 40), so you should get your tickets online as soon as possible.

I'm taking tonight off from my cameo duties (Pete's filling in tonight) so I can finally, y'know, see this damn thing.

Strutting around like a jerk

acting like he owns the place,

James "Puffychest" Comtois

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.