Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Everything's Coming Up Rogers!

Congratulations to Mac "I'm Just A Girl In The World" Rogers for being nominated for an NYIT Award for Best Actor in a Leading Role!



We here at Nosedive Central are so proud.

Cradling our big brave boy in a papoose,

James "Creepy Metaphor Man" Comtois

Ps. Congratulations to everyone else who got nominated, too. I just thought it'd be, y'know, "weird" to metaphorically cradle (say) Boo Killebrew in a papoose. I mean, she's a very nice person and very talented, but I'm not sure that image would really fly.

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Adam Szymkowicz said...

congrats!

2:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

:)

Love the pic. Very scary. Heh.

2:28 PM  
Blogger Jamespeak said...

Heh, I'm sure Mac's just thrilled that I'm using it.

2:34 PM  
Blogger macrogers said...

Actually, I am! That pic, as utterly ridiculous as it is, was taken after I had been jogging for months, so despite the lime in my mouth, that pic documents the healthiest moment of my adult life, which is far behind me now!

In all seriousness, I totally owe this one to the Nosedive gang, who make a really great home for people to try new and scary things.

10:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.