Friday, June 03, 2011

Crystal Skillman, Comic Book Theater, & The Brooklyn Rail

Crystal Skillman interviews a bunch of us theatremakers about the Brick's Comic Book Theater Festival in The Brooklyn Rail. And yes, you get to read me blather on pretentiously about comic books and writing comic book-like pieces for the stage. Check it the hell out.

I'm off to go see Ms. Skillman's Cut, which has been getting some lovely attention from the press. I'm very much looking forward to it.

Anyway, enjoy your weekend, folks. I'm gonna try to figure out how I'll be getting around sans L train these next two days.

Using this as an excuse
to stay home all weekend,

James "Nice Try" Comtois

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.