Thursday, June 22, 2006

Back to the Grind

So begins our third weekend for The Adventures of Nervous Boy. What was once our final weekend is now our middle. Do we here at Nosedive Central have the stamina for a five-week run (something we’ve never attempted)? Tune in to find out, dear readers.

It seems that a number of the theatre bloggers are coming to see it tonight, which both excites me (because they can see what the hell Pete, Nosedive and I do in this bizarre bohemian shtick called indie theatre) and terrifies me (they are, after all, the online John Ruskins of the indie theatre world). Also, a number of my fellow co-workers are seeing the show this weekend, which again excites and terrifies me (for different, yet obvious, reasons). Guess I should wear pants for the occasion (unless, Adam, you think that would be seen as a sign of weakness).

Again, congratulations and great job, Matthew Freeman! It was super cool to (finally) meet you in person and to (finally) see your show. And thank Steve for me for letting Pete and I use the elevator.

Unable to come up with a decent closer,

James "Witty Nickname" Comtois

2 Comments:

Blogger Freeman said...

Hey There! Great to meet you in person and thanks for coming out to see the show.

5:06 PM  
Blogger Jamespeak said...

My pleasure. I'm interested in reading The Death of King Arthur.

3:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.