Friday, June 09, 2006

Open For Business

The Adventures of Nervous Boy opened last night. So far, from the reactions from the opening night crowd and the crowd of Dish people who came to see the opening dress (thanks to all of you who came out to see it Wednesday night), I think we got a pretty damn good show on our hands. I'm really looking forward to the rest of the run, and hearing what people think about it.

And best of all, I didn't mess up my lines too badly!

I hope to see you all there (aside from Matt Freeman, who just opened his own show The Most Wonderful Love and is justifiably busy. Same goes for Adam Szymkowicz).

Still picking bits of

latex out of his hair,

James "The Crap I Do For This Company" Comtois

1 Comments:

Blogger BikeTalk said...

Best of luck with the show Jimmy! Sorry I won't be able to make it up, what with my impossibly busy and dreadfully important life here in Boston. It's simply amazing, how important I am to these little people. I mean, it's not like I control EVERY major utility in the city...

2:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.