Friday, July 07, 2006

I'll Use This Space For Reasons Other Than Shameless Self-Promotion Very Soon I Swear...

This’ll be the last of it, I promise.

We’re in this week’s Time Out New York and Backstage.

There’s also a review/article in Hunter College’s The WORD about the show, featuring an online interview with yours truly.

Tonight and tomorrow are our last performances of this production before it goes up into the Great Production in the Sky. Then I go sleep for a month or so.

When I return, I take a break from the plugging and talk about important stuff, like about how awesome the new Superman movie is or my recent addiction to Joss Whedon’s Firefly.

You know, important stuff.

Almost getting sick of himself,

James “I Said Almost” Comtois

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You should also check out SERENITY after seeing all the episodes. It nicely concludes what would have been the first season of Firefly. Man, I loved that show.

12:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful play. You certainly capture the life of a freelancer in a frighteningly funny and original way.

12:19 PM  
Blogger Jamespeak said...

Qui,

I actually rented and saw Serenity first, and really liked it, although I realize now after watching the show I'm amazed it made ANY sense to me at all. Regardless, Joss does a pretty good job (I think) of making the movie coherent for newcomers and fun for regular fans. But yeah, I am absolutely hooked on that show, and really bummed that it's over and done with.

And thanks, Lucas! Very much appreciated. I'm glad you were able to see it.

5:08 PM  
Blogger Adam Szymkowicz said...

Great play! Good job. Hope to see more of your stuff soon.

9:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.