Friday, July 21, 2006

When Wonderful Worlds Collide...


In the interest of Serious Theatre Journalism (which is what you all come here for anyway), I figured I’d show you this little tidbit that puts hearts in my eyes.

Yes, apparently Katharine McPhee is producing a Fringe show. Seriously.

My guess is she’s sad about coming in second on American Idol, realizes this singing stuff is for the birds and wants to enter the land of self-produced Off-off Broadway theatre. Good for her.

(Okay, she really just heard all about Nervous Boy and this mysterious Comtois fellow who wrote it and wants to meet him. Hey, can we blame her?)

So yes. This telegenic beauty has entered our world now. Sigh…

All aflutter,

James “McPheever” Comtois

2 Comments:

Blogger MattJ said...

thanks for sharing this. I've always had a soft spot for her, and now off off broadway producing?

Hmmm...I do know the director of the show... maybe I could get some digits....

1:37 PM  
Blogger Jamespeak said...

Hahaha...glad someone appreciates my inanity.

But hands off. She's MINE!!!!!

(Yes, I know, I'm totally pathetic. But she's SO CUTE!)

1:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.