Thursday, August 31, 2006

Au Revoir, Mes Chéris

I just want to let y’all know that I’m heading off to Maine tonight, where I’ll be for the next week (sans computer).

There will be no posting of any kind until Sept. 11 (Monday).

Until then, I hope to do very little, aside from drinking blueberry beer (tastes like freakin’ blueberries, people) and staring at the ocean.


In the “Very Happy News For This Freakin’ Guy” Department, Martin Denton will be publishing The Adventures of Nervous Boy as part of the 2007 edition of Plays and Playwrights. I’m pretty damn happy about this.

Anyway, I’ll natter at y’all when I get back.

Votre putain,

James “Uh, I’m Sorry, I Don’t Speak French” Comtois

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.