Thursday, November 16, 2006

Dancin' Through This Week

Wow, it's Thursday already. This week has gone by mercifully fast.

On Monday, we had our reading for Suburban Peepshow, the next scheduled Nosedive play. Since people laughed a lot throughout, and since it's intended to be a comedy, I guess that means the reading went well. Again, I offer many thanks to all the actors who participated. You guys were great. Nosedive Central is currently perusing spaces to put up this monstrosity, hopefully sometime in March (pending of course the availability of space and money).

Vampire Cowboys Theatre Company's REVAMPED: The Superhero Diaries fundraiser show is now a mere three days away, so we're getting all the final touches together for our entry, "Captain Moonbeam & Lynchpin." Again, it's going up this Sunday night at the Bowery Poetry Club.

Did I mention the price of admission includes a free beer?

And for those of you (like me) who missed last night's blogging panel at CUNY, you can listen to the podcast here. According to panelist Matt Johnston, the evening was a success.

Give it a listen. There's some good stuff here.

Since it looks as thought I have nothing to do for the rest of the day at my day job, I suppose I should take this time to write more of that as-yet-untitled-superhero-play-based-loosely-on-Watchmen (see previous post). When will a rough draft of this be done? I have no freakin' idea. But trust me, folks. I'm dancin' as fast as I can.

Putting Savion Glover to shame,

James "Happy Feet" Comtois

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.