Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Midterm Madness

Well, I just voted and am awaiting the results of the midterm elections (even though New York is a dyed-in-the-wool Blue State, which means there’s a 99.9% chance it'll remain blue). I will say that if the Dems don’t do well in this election, then sheesh, they may be done as a Party.

In the meantime, you should check out George Hunka's and Allison Croggon's corresponding essays on government-sponsored arts funding. I have very little to say on the subject that I haven't already said before, so I'll just hand the floor over to them.

Anyway, get out and vote already.

Rousing rabbles,

James "Rabble-Rouser" Comtois

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.