Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Page 123

Okay, I'm back. Happy 2007, everybody! I hope everyone's holiday was a pleasant one. I got enough Christmas goodies (mostly DVDs) to keep me entertained through January. I'm polishing my "Top Ten of 2006" list right now, but first I have to address the meme that has been going around.

Here's how it works:

1) Find the nearest book
2) Open to page 123
3) Type lines 6-8 of said book
4) Tag three others.

Well, Mr. Freeman tagged me, so here I go.

The closest book to me was Philip Pullman’s The Golden Compass. Lines 6-8 on page 123 of said book are:

"…with her new companions, dangling lanterns on strings over the black water to attract the goggle-eyed fishes who swam slowly up to be lunged at with sharp sticks and missed."


So now I'm tagging:

Patrick, Joshua and Dorothy.

I'll be posting my Top Ten list later today.

Back in the swing of things,

James "New Man For a New Year" Comtois

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.