Monday, February 26, 2007

Two Items Down...

...and many more to go.

Suburban Peepshow is now cast and ready to start rehearsals and the Just Say Nosedive fundraiser is over and done with, which is a big relief. I'm super-glad that the video sketches Shooting Babar and Celebrety MySpace went over like gangbusters (with a little luck, these should be posted online very soon). Not surprisingly, I ended up getting home after the show/shindig around five a.m., so I'm still trying to recuperate.

Many thanks go out to everyone who came out on Saturday night to partake of the silliness and many thanks go out to everyone who helped with and performed in the show.

For those of you that couldn't make it, there's obviously no harm done. I'll still make out with you. (You already knew that though, didn't you?) But if for some reason you are feeling particularly guilty (heh, heh), you can always donate to Nosedive Productions by clicking here. Trust me, you'll feel better in no time.

This evening I take part in a podcast roundtable discussion along with Kiss and Cry author Tom Rowan. I'll let you all know when it gets posted on NYTheatre.com. Of course, the cyber-interview was done online, so I was able to keep the stammering to a minimum. We shall see how I fare while actually trying to, y'know, speak my thoughts out loud.

Anyway, my review/assessment of Gutenberg! The Musical! should be posted sometime tomorrow. In the meantime, stay warm, troopers.

The bitchiest little unicorn,

James "Princess" Comtois

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Sister Mary Manhattan said...

It was fun. Those who didn't make it, really aren't very cool.

3:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.