Friday, March 23, 2007

Nosedive's Suburban Peepshow Opens In Two Weeks

You know what's a good movie?

Roadhouse.

That's a good movie. I like that. I like that a lot.

You know what else is a good movie? Cabin Boy. That's a good movie. A deep movie. Smart movie. I like that a lot.

You know what else is a good movie? Top Secret. Now that's a good movie. A tight movie. Real sharp. I like it. Like it a lot.

But you know what's a good PLAY?

Suburban Peepshow.

That's a good play. A really good play. Written by a hottie. I like that. Really like that a lot.

But it's not as good as "Trailers." Now THAT'S a good play. Smart play. Written by some eye candy.

I like that. I like that a lot.

Your scratching post,

James "Meow Mix" Comtois

===

Nosedive Productions

The lovably malicious folks who brought you The Adventures of Nervous-Boy

Presents

Suburban Peepshow

a new play written by James Comtois & directed by Pete Boisvert

-and-

"Trailers"

a new play written by Mac Rogers & directed by Patrick Shearer

The Red Room, 85 East 4th Street (west of 2nd Avenue)

April 5-28, Thursday through Saturday at 8 p.m.

Tickets are $18. Space is limited.

For tickets call 212-352-3101 or go here.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I give this play two clops up. It's a laugh right. Run, don't walk to see "Suburban Peepshow"!!!!

Clop, clop . . . clop, clop. . .

1:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.