Monday, April 09, 2007

Starting the Week

Last week is mercifully over and done with (with Nosedive Productions completing what may possibly have been its most difficult and grueling tech week ever) and our opening weekend for Suburban Peepshow is now a thing of the past.

As of this writing, we have two very nice reviews posted: one from A.J. Mell over at Backstage and one from Aaron Riccio at New Theatre Corps. A few more should be getting posted this week.

Over at Parabasis, Isaac has written an entry on class in theatre and its effects on self-producing. Very interesting stuff, although in terms of my input and thoughts, I honestly don't know where to begin. I suppose this is because I have either too little or too much to say on the subject. I also don't know how to answer his final question. (My initial thoughts are, yes, class does play a role in Nosedive making theatre, I just have no idea how exactly.) Maybe later in the week I'll devote 2,000 words to the subject (and of course not come anywhere near answering the question).

Tonight I plan on seeing this. You should, too. It runs only three nights.

Already swamped on Monday,

James "Busy Bee" Comtois

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Sister Mary Manhattan said...

Nice! Congrats!

2:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.