Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Typical Conversation Between Fellow Blogger MattJ and Myself

Scene: A bar.

Time: Very late.

Music plays overhead. Although it's difficult to tell which song it is, it's definitely not "My Sharona."


MATTJ: (Hearing music.) Is this "My Sharona?"

ME: What?

MATTJ: This is "My Sharona," right?

ME: Uhhh...no.

MATTJ: Was the last song that played "My Sharona?"

ME: (???)

MATTJ: I DRINK SO MUCH!

ME: (Passes out.)

An enlightened conversationalist,

James "Elitist" Comtois

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Philucifer said...

I was there for that conversation. This is an accurate transcript.

3:33 PM  
Blogger Zack Calhoon said...

I wish I'd been there. I haven't seen you get drunk yet. :)

11:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.