Friday, May 18, 2007

I'm Almost Done...

...with the superhero script. I was hoping to finish writing the final scene (which is mapped out), but I've been writing so much of it all week I now have a backlog of stories I need to write for my dayjob (that are all due today). I gave most of the Nosedive crew the first act and am hoping to send out the second act to them on Monday.

It now has a working title: Colorful World.

Yes, that's a weird reference to this song, which I've been playing on endless loop as I'm finishing the script:


Have a good weekend, folks.

Your salt lick,

James "Chump Change" Comtois

Labels: , , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger JRS said...

what is it that you do, anyhow, james? what are these stories you write? are they dirty?

(ps-i nearly gave one of the 7th graders i tutor an fatal fit of laughter when i described chubby guy dancing as we were working on his physical comedy in midsummer night's dream assignment. midsummer should have chubby guys dancing. at least one.)

4:51 PM  
Blogger Zack Calhoon said...

That's friggin' awesome. I'd love to read it or better yet, be in it. Great job man.

4:53 PM  
Blogger Jamespeak said...

Hahahaha...hey, Jon. I write for a trade newspaper called National Mortgage News during the day, so alas, only a few of the stories I send in to the copy desk are "dirty" mortgage stories.

And thanks! Heh, yeah, I guess it wouldn't hurt to give Midsummer's a chubby guy. What can I say? We fatties like to dance.

4:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome! I can't wait!

10:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.