Tuesday, May 29, 2007

So Long, Farewell, Auf Wiedersehen, Goodbye...

Matt Johnston, author of the Theatre Conversation and Political Frustration blog, is calling it the proverbial day for blogging. Since he and I have been hitting the bars together lately, this is not news to me (he's been telling me for a while he's been done).

For those of you who don't have a co-dependent drinking problem like Matt and me and can't follow us as we get kicked out of every bar in New York after harrassing the staff (because you're not local), Matt does offer a slight hint as to why he's going off into the wild grey yonder.

Ah, well, Matthew. Fare thee well. And of course by "fare thee well," I mean, "I'll see you at the bar this week."

Hang in there, Jennifer,

James "Dr. Cox" Comtois

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Ian Mackenzie said...

OK. Maybe I'm being dense. But the suspense is killing me. Why has Matt stopped theatre blogging? I don't know if I'm supposed to be reading between the lines, or if the message is right there in front of me. Either way, I'm confused.

Cheers,

Ian

1:41 PM  
Blogger Jamespeak said...

Hey, Ian.

On one hand, I don't think it's really my place to say. On the other, he's a pretty cool and open guy willing to discuss things privately, so if you email him (his email address is on his blog), he'll most likely let you know why.

1:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.