Friday, June 15, 2007

Have To Say...

...that I had an absolute blast seeing Living Dead in Denmark a second time around.

I should point out that this is the first time that I've ever seen the same play from the same company twice. It was absolutely worth it.

I was really impressed with how the company refused to overproduce the show (the way shows can often get overproduced to fit new, professional surroundings or the way indie bands overproduce their raw sound when they get signed) and although they made some slight changes here and there, they kept it true to the original idea of last year's production.

Congratulations and thank you to Robert, Qui, Abby and everyone in Vampire Cowboys for putting on such a great show.

Have a good weekend, folks.

Loving ninja zombies,

James “I WANT THAT!!!!” Comtois

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Philucifer said...

I've tagged you for another meme.

How lucky you are!

1:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.