Monday, June 04, 2007

So I Pretty Much Spent...

...All damn day at the Brick Theatre yesterday.

IAN W. HILL: Oh, Boo Fucking Hoo, Comtois.

Fair enough, Ian.

Actually, it was quite fun. After showing up for the tech rehearsal for the The Impending Theatrical Blogging Event, I saw Matthew Freeman's excellent and hilarious An Interview with the Author (on which I hope to write more later this week), also part of the Brick's Pretentious Festival.

For now, I'll just urge all you bitches in the Greater New York area to go check it out. Trust me, you'll like it.

Then later that night, we had said Impending Theatrical Blogging Event, which turned out to be a whole lot more fun than I had initially expected. It was definitely a weird happening, but an enjoyable one nonetheless. You can read all about it here.

I just sent in to Martin my review for Tom X. Chao's & Danny Bowes's Pretentious offering, This is the New American Theatre, which took me a bit longer to write than I had initially expected (don't ask me why). This does mean that I'm going to have to put off writing the meme that Laura sent me. (I swear I'm not blowing you off, Laura!) With luck, I'll write and post my review of Working Man's Clothes's latest play, Penetrator, by Tuesday afternoon.

It remains to be seen whether or not Wednesday's post will be the meme or more on An Interview with the Author.

We shall see, folks. We. Shall. See.

A bit "theatred out" for the week,

James "I Mean That In A Good Way" Comtois

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.