Thursday, July 12, 2007

Getting the Ball Rolling?

Matthew Freeman has the skinny on the meeting that took place on Sunday discussing reform of Equity's Showcase Code. I was indeed in attendance, albeit an hour late ('cause, well, I'm stupid).

Is this the beginning of having Equity fix its counter-productive and downright antagonistic code? We shall see, we shall see. Others are more optimistic than myself, but then again that's nothing new.

Tonight I'm heading off to Maine for a family affair for an extended weekend, so I will return to blather about my unfounded prejudices on Tuesday. In the meantime, check out these plays if you haven't already.

Inventor of the Bag Hutch,

James "Bags, Bags, Bags!" Comtois

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.