Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Pre-Order Suburban Peepshow!

Well, here's one of the things going on that I had to be hush-hush about:
Original Works Publishing has decided to publish my play, Suburban Peepshow. It should be available for reals in a couple of weeks, but you can already pre-order copies (and read an eight-page sample) here.



WOO-HOO!

Yeah, I suppose I'll milk this, "I'm Actually Feeling Good About Myself" sensation for at least another day or two. Yes, that's me. The Harvey Pekar of the New York Theatre scene...

Have a happy Fourth, everybody.

Being SUPER irritating with the ladies now,

James "Did I Mention My Play Is For Sale, Ladies?" Comtois

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Feisty Actress said...

YAY! for the published playwright. KEEP WRITING DOOZIES! I am so proud of you, James.

4:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Big F'ing congratulations, brotha! I'm so proud of you, man. You really are the Harvey Pekar of NYC Theatre. I can't wait to get my copy!!! You rock!
-Qui AKA the Todd McFarlane of Off-Off Broadway

12:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.