Monday, October 01, 2007

Episode One Down



UPDATE: For Qui's assessment of the evening (and a plug for the next Saloon, go here.



I have to say, I had an absolute blast at Vampire Cowboys’ Saturday Night Saloon. The place was packed and, despite the intense heat in the Battle Ranch, spirits were way, way up from both the performers and audience members. Nosedive’s contribution to the evening, Episode One of Pinkie, was a whole hell of a lot to perform. I’m certainly looking forward to presenting Episode Two.

And hey, I think I got all my lines down. And in the right order, too!

Many thanks again to Qui, Abby and the rest of the Vampire Cowboys for inviting Nosedive to participate in this tomfoolery. It was (is) a whole lot of fun.

With luck, tomorrow I’ll be posting my write-up of Week Three of the Production Company’s Australia Project II: Australia Strikes Back! Then for Wednesday, I’ll be posting yet another entry into the horror series. I have about three or four that I have in mind to write about, so I’ll spend today coming up with my decision and tomorrow writing it.

After that, of course, I’ll resume Plugging the Living Hell out of The Blood Brothers Present: PULP, which goes up in 10 days as I write this.

Okay, I’m off for now. Keep your stick on the ice.

Still giddy from Saturday night,

James “Sexy Asshole” Comtois

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.