Tuesday, November 06, 2007

The Bad Blogger Checks In

Episode Three of Pinkie has just been completed and sent to the cast. I guess that, rather than drag my feet between episodes as I did with episodes 2 & 3, I should jump right in with 4. So, with luck, the penultimate episode of Pinkie should be done within the next couple weeks.

We had rehearsal for “Beowulf, Krygor 9 & The Unicorn” for REVAMPED last night, which reminded me that we have a pretty damn funny contribution to the Sunday show at the Battle Ranch, if I do say so myself.

Tomorrow night's the first reading with the cast for A Very Nosedive Christmas Carol, which goes up at the Horse Trade Red Room this December.

I guess tonight will consist of me watching really lame television.

Just checking in,

James "Bad Blogger" Comtois

Labels: , , ,

8 Comments:

Blogger Froggeh said...

Bad blogger! Bad, bad blogger! Look what you did on the carpet... No biscuit for you.

4:41 PM  
Blogger Jamespeak said...

This is coming from the director that can't stop licking his own balls...

4:50 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

you do indeed have a funny gang assembled - can't wait to see what the next episodes have in store!
j. starshooter

1:04 AM  
Blogger Jamespeak said...

Thanks, Jason! Yeah, this whole thing has been a great deal of fun. I'm hoping to write more on the process/experience of writing for the Saloon.

And same here: can't wait to see the other installments from you guys and the other folks!

9:13 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

totally forgot - you're participating in the revamped as well!! hooray for the funny! this time i get to be a member of the audience!! did a youngbloods brunch this past weekend - there is some seriously ridiculous short playage going on in this town these days...then again having a drunk/drinking audience is a pretty special thing too.

9:23 AM  
Blogger Jamespeak said...

I'm always counting on those drunk audiences...

9:26 AM  
Blogger The Management said...

FYI, you and Froggy McBulbnose are once again figuring prominently in the strips leading up to Christmas (starting with #186). I sincerely hope your actual play isn't as beset with problems, although I think Marat/Santa would be an excellent idea nonetheless.

9:38 AM  
Blogger MattJ said...

GEORGE BERNARD SHAW: I say Mr Comtois. This Krygor 9 tale is a doosy!
JAMES: uh. what.
GBS: It's wonderful!
JAMES: Are you. What. Stop. Stop fucking with me georgebernardshaw
GBS: The character development and the way you pull the story arc through in merely 15 minutes is nothing less than a marvel, you should be commended for your efforts
*James punches GBS. He dies)

10:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.