Friday, December 14, 2007

And...

...with episode four of Pinkie done, I have officially finished all my scriptwriting obligations for the rest of the year.

It feels pretty damn good. WOO-HOO!

(Although, let's be honest. I'll be spending two weeks in New Hampshire starting Sunday, which means I'll have a lot of downtime. So, the odds of me futzing with Colorful World or starting work on the final episode of Pinkie are pretty high.)

Matt "Jennifer" Johnston has tagged me with a meme, so perhaps I’ll play along (I realize I had been tagged by a number of memes in the past months that I never got around to writing, so apologies to all who tagged me. I wasn’t ignoring them out of spite, trust me).

Perhaps not.

Perhaps I'll spend my last couple nights in the Rotten Apple going to my show, then drinking myself retarded afterwards.

Who's to say?

Up in the air,

James "Red Barron" Comtois

Ps. If I don't post anything before Dec. 25, Happy Holidays, everybody!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger MattJ said...

you lazy SOB. Fulfill your tag duties. And write me scenes! BITCHASSTRICK

1:55 PM  
Blogger Jamespeak said...

Calm down, bitch.

2:13 PM  
Blogger MattJ said...

Man, Dad. I'm getting tired of just staring at space rocks all the time!

2:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.