Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Back To Work...

Well, I've returned to the Rotten Apple and the desk of my day job, slowly and steadily getting re-acclimated to New York living. Yeah, it's very surreal being back for me. I’m hoping to snap out of it soon. I probably will, but it's amazing what spending two weeks in the snowy woods doing virtually nothing and seeing virtually no one will do to a fellah. (I swear, the Christmas Carol cast party feels like it took place during my college years.)

Still, I hope everyone enjoyed their various holidays and are enjoying 2008 so far.

Tomorrow I plan to post my "Top Ten" for 2007 list, with the obligatory explanations, apologies and grains of salt.

Anyway, Happy New Year, everybody!

Already not knowing how to do his job,

James "Rusty" Comtois

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.