Thursday, February 21, 2008

Notes & Nowhere

I had a great time seeing Temporary Distortion's Welcome to Nowhere (bullet hole road) last night for the second (or third, if you count me seeing the excerpt from last May's "Tiny Theatre Festival") time. The show does live up to repeat viewings. This time around, I roped in a few folks to see this mesmerizing show with me.

Here's one of the video portions of the piece:



It's playing for a couple more nights at PS 122, so you should definitely check it out before the company takes the show to France.

Tonight Pete and I are seeing Michael Gardner's stage adaptation of Dostoevsky's Notes From Underground at the Brick in Williamsburg. As far as I know, there's no video excerpt available.

Catching up on his playgoing,

James "Good Do-Be" Comtois

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.