Monday, March 17, 2008

Auditioning on St. Patty's Day

We're holding auditions for Colorful World tonight and tomorrow night, so with a little luck, we’ll have this puppy cast by the end of the week and begin rehearsals shortly thereafter.

True, this means I have to hold off on starting the second season of The Wire (I finished off the first season this weekend after my sister lent me her boxed set last week), I can't wait to start the real work for the play.

I’m also not exactly crippled with grief that I'll be too busy to check out the bars tonight. Although yes, I am a drunk, I despise the bar scene on St. Patrick’s Day.

Anyway, I'll keep you posted on the progress of Colorful World as events unfold.

Drinking green beer at the audition studio,

James "Theatre Professional" Comtois

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.