Friday, April 18, 2008

Branchin' Out With Colorful World

With rehearsals for Colorful World now underway, a bunch of us from Nosedive Central plan to shill a bit at this weekend's New York ComicCon with the hope to entice some comic book fans to see the show. We'll of course see how that goes.

For anyone who reads this that's in the New York area and attending the convention, you may also want to check out Vampire Cowboys' exhibition booth and fight show.

Isaac Butler also wisely suggested we hit up a lot of the major comic book stores (such as Rocketship in Brooklyn), so I guess that's how I'll be spending most of my evenings next week (amidst catching some of the shows previously mentioned). Though I know a few people who would find hopping from comic book shop to comic book shop all week to be a fate worse than hell, somehow I suspect I'll find the will to go on.

Damn, I'm such a geek.

Hitting on the chick dressed like Catwoman,

James "Total Fucking Nerd" Comtois

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.