Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Getting Ready For June

Sorry I've been M.I.A. for a while, but I've been swamped with work and off at mortgage conventions (seriously) so I haven't had a whole lot of computer access recently. Hopefully that will change in the not-too-distant future.

With Colorful World now closed, it looks as though June is officially Playgoing Month for Little Jimmy, with five (count 'em, five) plays on the lineup for this week alone, including this show tomorrow that I'll be reviewing for Martin.

I've also made reservations to see this on opening night, for which I'm very excited.

Anyway, how are you?

Your favorite tranny,

James "Pretty" Comtois

Ps. Does anybody else think this is one of the coolest ideas since, like, ever?

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Devilvet said...

Thanks for the shout out!

If your readers enjoy Clay Continent then please please subscribe to http://themammals.blogspot.com

thanks

devilvet

2:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.