Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Returned

Well, after spending a week staring off at the ocean, eating like a total pig and drinking a substantial amount of blueberry beer (well, okay, so it wasn't that much, all things considered), I'm back. And now I'll be spending the bulk of this week reviewing Fringe shows, the first of which I'm off to see tonight.

When I'm done with the reviewing, I'll be blathering about a bunch of upcoming Nosedive projects, including our participation in this year's Saturday Night Saloon with the Vampire Cowboys and this October's Blood Brothers Present show.

Pissing in your pocket,

James "Bathroom Wingman" Comtois

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.