Friday, September 12, 2008

More Horror Entries On Their Way

As I did last year to gear up for the Halloween season and to plug the upcoming Blood Brothers Present show, I'll be once again writing a few new essays/entries on some of my favorite horror films. This may not meet with Scott Walters' approval (and I really should check in with him more often about the content on Jamespeak), but to that I say: Whatever.

WUBUBUBUBUBUBUB!

Ahem.

Anyway, I've had a list of films I've wanted to natter on about for a little while but I think I need to view them a few more times just for good measure. When will the first entry be posted? Oh, I don't know. I can't be bothered with those sorts of pesky details. Suffice it to say: it will come soon, young Padawans. Soon.

And don't worry, Isaac, I'm not ignoring the meme. I just have to figure out how to do it, since I have no iPod or music randomizer of any sort (I listen to CDs on my DVD player). Suffice it to say, I'm working on it.

Contemplating his many crises,

James "Troubled Soul" Comtois

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Scott Walters said...

Go for it.

9:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.