Tuesday, October 07, 2008

For Folks With Short Attention Spans: The One Minute Play Festival

The Second Annual One Minute Play Festival, presented by Shstrng Prdctns, is approaching. Featuring new ultra-short works from such awesome people as Clay McLeod Chapman, Brian Dykstra, Matt Freeman, fellow Plays & Playwrights 2007 vet Ashlin Halfnight, Jeffrey Lewonczyk, and Yours Truly. Plus (as they say) MANY MORE!

You can buy your tickets (which are being snatched up pretty quickly) here.

And didn't I say, like, two weeks ago, I had some horror film entries approaching? I believe I did, I believe I did. Hold your horses.

Shaking the farts out,

James "Pretty Pooter" Comtois

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.