Tuesday, November 04, 2008

The Adventures of Nervous-Boy Featured in One on One

When I got home last night, I found a package waiting for me at my front door. I had no idea what it was.

When I opened it, I found five copies of this:



The first monologue in the book? Nervous-Boy's love confessional to Emily from The Adventures of Nervous-Boy.

I was asked to participate in this over a year and a half ago, and had heard nothing about it since, so to say that I had completely forgotten about this is quite an understatement. So it was a nice little surprise.

But yeah. It's now available. So those that want to use a socially inept sociopath's babble as audition fodder can do so by buying this here.

Still anxious about the election despite
this unexpected bit of good news,

James "Nail-biter" Comtois

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger jengordonthomas said...

Awesome Rossum! Congrats!

3:48 PM  
Blogger Lauren said...

I'm already imagining angst-y young acting school grads performing it at auditions ... Pretty sweet, Jimmy C! :)

10:07 PM  
Blogger Jamespeak said...

Thanks, Lauren! Yeah, I do find it amusing that there now may be many high school students reading this thinking that they're playing a sweet, shy, sensitive young man, rather than a homicidally repressed sociopath, ha!

9:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.