Monday, November 10, 2008

Monday Natter

Ah, it's Monday. Le sigh.

We here at Nosedive Central had our post mortem meeting last night, which fortunately went quite well (no fisticuffs, which is rare). We seem to have a pretty good idea of what needs to be fixed, as well as where we are going and what we are doing (also, rare for us).

Now all I need to do is write the next damn play. I've given myself the month of November to write the rough draft, which gives everyone in the company an idea of what the show will be, and me a couple months for rewrites.

Actually, as a way to insure (or at least help) finish writing the spring play, I've decided to participate in Dorothy's National Playwriting Month (NaPlWriMo). Will I indeed be able to send the folks at Nosedive a readable rough draft of this show, tentatively entitled Infectious Opportunity, by December 1?

We shall see. We. Shall. See.

Although the Saturday Night Saloon and Blood Brothers shows have all but halted much of my late fall playgoing and reviewing, I'll be seeing the two other plays in Johnna Adams' Angel Eaters trilogy (Rattlers and 8 Little Antichrists) next week and be writing about them. I'm very much looking forward to them if Angel Eaters is any indication.

And with a little bit of luck, I'll be posting two more horror film entries on this site this week.

Anyway, that's what's going on with me at my end of the barnyard. How are you?

Not really caring,

James "No, Seriously, Tell Me" Comtois

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger DL said...

Yes. You. Can.
:)

1:13 PM  
Blogger Jamespeak said...

Oh, shucks, darling. Thanks. :)

1:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.