Monday, December 15, 2008

What To Do, What To Do...

I'm just at my day job this week before I take the rest of the year off. If my job plans to lay me off, its only got five days left to do it.

Perhaps I should call in sick the rest of this week. I do have the days.

No, no. I’ll stick it out and brave whatever fate is in store for me.

I plan to spend Christmas week in New Hampshire, where I'll obviously not be posting but rather mapping out the remaining projects on my Writing To-Do list and thinking about Nosedive’s 2009 projects (specifically, a burlesque fundraiser sometime in March and Infectious Opportunity in the spring).

I'll also be mulling the idea of whether or not to submit something for this. A lot of it, of course, depends on when we stage Infectious Opportunity.

Saw The Granduncle Quadrilogy this weekend, by the way. Had a lot of fun. It closes this weekend, so if you’re still in town, check it out.

Still have a number of things to see this week. Don’t think I can make it to all of them, but I’ll sure try to see as many as I can.

Buzzing,

James "Sexy Lil' Bee" Comtois

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.