Thursday, January 29, 2009

Just...Stuff (Though, Not Really)

Well, despite being rather productive in the script-writing department, I've had absolutely no motivation of late for blog-writing. Sorry, folks. I don't know what it is. I've started a number of entries that have more substance than, "Come see this!" but then peter out after three or four paragraphs. Some of this may have to do with several of Nosedive's and my projects are very much up in the air, so I don’t want to report on things until I get more information. Maybe I just need to recharge.

But honestly, the rest of the writing stuff has been going rather well. I'm happy with the rewrites for Infectious Opportunity, I'm happy with how this revenge screenplay I'm working on with Mr. Abe Goldfarb is going, and I'm looking forward to the informal reading we're having tonight on this other screenplay dealie I've written.

There are some fundraising happenings going on with Nosedive, but for the time being I’m going to hold off in offering information until I accumulate more said information. Fear not, cats and kittens, all will be revealed in good time.

And, whadda ya know? We’re at the fourth paragraph, and I'm spent. Stay classy, bitches. I'll be checking in very sporadically.

Needing a tissue,

James "Ewww" Comtois

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.