Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Congrats and Other Stuff

As my buds and fellow Blood Brothers scribes Mac and Qui enjoy hurtling into the pantheon, I'm doing...well, precious little at the moment, actually.

I mean, I've been seeing a bunch of plays, including Red Fern's Raised in Captivity, Sheila Callaghan's That Pretty Pretty; or, The Rape Play, the penultimate episode of Penny Dreadful and gearing up to see Chautauqua! tonight with Miss Gyda Arber (by the National Theater of the United States of America, whose Abacus Black Strikes Now: The Rampant Justice of Abacus Black made my Top Ten list for 2006). I also need to find times to see this, this and this.

As well as this and this.

I mean, sure, Nosedive's Disturbing Burlesque goes up Wednesday, March 11 at UNDER St. Mark's and Infectious Opportunity will be staged this summer, but at the moment I'm not really in high gear for those projects (half the work for Disturbing Burlesque has been done, with the other half needing to be done the week of).

But for the time being, I don't have a whole hell of a lot to report.

I'm sure that'll all change in the next week or dos, but for the time being I'll just reiterate my congratulations to Mac, Qui, and the rest of the casts and crew of Universal Robots and Soul Samurai for bringing the awesome at the same damn time.

Heaving with pride,

James "Overbearing Mother" Comtois

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.