Thursday, February 19, 2009

Getting My Soul Back

Well, my fellow theatre and pop culture sluts, I'm all set to go see Vampire Cowboys' latest piece of awesomocity, Soul Samurai, with many other folks from Nosedive Central. This is sure to be some balls-to-the-wall fun, about which I'll no doubt natter on at length on this site in the not-too-distant future.

If you're one of those people not seeing it with/through us tonight (and shame on you! Shame!), you should get your tickets pretty damn quickly, 'cuz I have a feeling this run will sell out soon.

Already performing kung fu moves on his landlady,

James "Evicted and Homeless" Comtois

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.