Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Pretty Mike & Pretty Matt Interviews Pretty Adam

I just know too damn many pretty people. But, hey. That's theatre for ya.

Anyway, Nosedive vet and all-around groovy guy Michael Criscuolo interviews too-cute-for-words playwright Adam Szymkowicz about Flux's upcoming production of his play, Pretty Theft, here.

And although this has been up for a little while, Mr. Matthew Freeman and Adam get into a very interesting podcast discussion on the upcoming play here.

I'm hoping to see this show myself very, very soon. I'm just trying to organize and coordinate my schedule.

Tarting himself up,

James "Cheap Fun" Comtois

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Adam Szymkowicz said...

thanks for mentioning me.

10:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.