Friday, May 22, 2009

And Here We Are: Memorial Day Weekend

Wow, is it really already Memorial Day weekend? Man. Time sure does fly when you're spacing out.

Anyway, what was I talking about? Oh yes. Breasts.

No, that's not it. The show. Right. As always, the show.

Pete assures me rehearsals are still going smoothly. I plan to attend either this weekend or early next week to throw in my two cents and give you, dear readers, a first-hand account of how Infectious Opportunity is shaping up.

I'm really looking forward to blathering with Mr. Matthew Freeman tonight for the latest nytheatrecast interview at the Casa des Dentons. Hopefully, Rochelle will be able to splice together enough material where I'm not just stammering incoherently and make me sound like a reasonably intelligent person. As soon as the interview is posted, I'll let you know.

And, you know what? My office where I work during my days has given us early release today, so screw it; I'm takin' off. So that's it for me this time 'round. Until then, have a great Memorial Day weekend, folks. And buy your damn tickets already.

Your hip-hop artist,

James "Jizzy Comtizzy" Comtois

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Philucifer said...

Don't forget to bring your pipe, smoking jacket, and martini-glass (filled with OJ, of course). Can't wait to hear it.

3:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.