Friday, May 29, 2009

Interviewed by Matthew Freeman

Matt Freeman interviews me for the latest nytheatrecast, which you can listen to here.

We chat at length about heist movies, dickish behavior, HBO series, whether or not I prefer to be called James, Jimmy, or Jim and of course, the Brick's Antidepressant Festival and Nosedive's latest production in it, Infectious Opportunity.

I had an absolute blast recording this with Matt. Hopefully you'll enjoy listening to it.

Dare I say, you might find it...Infectious?

No. No, I wouldn't dare. Seriously. Scratch that last bit out. Seriously, the last thing this blog needs is a reputation for finding lame puns.

So just listen to the podcast here.

Digging heist films,

James "Big Jim" Comtois

Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Jeremy said...

I thought you preferred "Pretty Princess."

8:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.