Friday, May 15, 2009

Weekly Round-Up of Nothin' Much

Since I'm currently doing the obligatory administrative work for Infectious Opportunity (such as sending out invites, emailing folks & press people) and am waiting until next week to start sitting in on rehearsals (since I really am a useless and fidgeting piece of shit when it comes to the first few rehearsals, I'm doing everybody involved a favor by being M.I.A.), I've had little to report on the play end.

Since Pete tells me rehearsals have been going well, and since no one from the cast has sent me, "Get me off this sinking fucking ship, Comtois!" text messages, I'm presuming so far, so good. Next week, I'll natter about the state of Infectious in more detail.

On Tuesday, my sister and I had an absolutely delightful time reading Mac Rogers' latest, Viral, a very odd and twisted play (oh, I can tell you’re shocked) about a group of folks that get off on watching people commit suicide. Yes, you read that correctly. It's slated to go up in the NYC Fringe this summer, so I'll definitely be getting my ticket for opening night as soon as tickets are on sale.

I’m hoping to see a couple of shows this weekend, but since I haven’t bought tickets for them yet, and since I have a tendency to jinx my attendance by announcing the shows in advance, I'll be kind and refrain from mentioning which shows.

And that seems to be what’s happening over at my end of the barnyard.

Well, folks. That's it for me for this week. Have a good weekend, and I'll see you fuckers (cyberspatially speaking) on Monday. Until next time, try not to accept any wooden nickels.

Keeping his lifeboat to himself,

James "Suicide Blonde" Comtois

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.