Thursday, June 25, 2009

Chicago-Bound in August

I've just booked my flight for Chicago this August to see Gorilla Tango Theatre's upcoming production of The Adventures of Nervous-Boy, directed by Jamie DesRocher. Even though it's a month and a half away, I'm pretty excited about this.

And hell, it's been nine years since I've been to Chi-town. It's about time I revisit the place and have its pizza. Yes, I do love me some Chicago-style deep dish pizza.

Shallow and hungry,

James "Portly Traveler" Comtois

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger macrogers said...

DAMN I wish I could go to this.

12:35 PM  
Anonymous Jeremy said...

Of course, the only proper way to see Chicago is to do it Chicago Style:

http://yellow5.com/pokey/archive/index382.html

12:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.