Friday, June 05, 2009

Waiting Until Sunday

Well, we just had our tech for Infectious Opportunity, and it looks like we've got ourselves a show. And a very good show at that. The weird thing now is, with our one and only night of tech over and done, we don't all meet up until we open on Sunday.

So I guess now all I can do is wait.

Hmmm.

Yeah, this is weird.

I really have nothing to do until it's time to show up at the Brick Theater a little bit before 5 p.m. I mean, I have things to do, including seeing this tonight and going to Atlantic City for my college friend Steve's bachelor party on Saturday, but in terms of stuff for the show?

Well, I guess I could do one last push right here and now before Sunday: there are still tickets available for the shows, so if you haven't done so already, buy them here.



And...yyyyeah. I'm done.

Have a good weekend, folks. I'll see you at the show.

An infectious opportunist,

James "Jittery Punsmith" Comtois

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Qui Nguyen said...

Abby and I got our tickets. We'll see ya Sunday!!! Can't wait.

2:29 PM  
Blogger Jamespeak said...

Yyyyyyeah! That's what I'm talkin' about!

3:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.