Thursday, July 02, 2009

Final Show, Three-Day Weekend

I'm quite happy about the impending three-day weekend (which, for me, technically starts at 3 today, as my office is releasing us early). Also very happy to have the show back up and running, with last night's show being quite ass-kicking, if I do say so myself. Many thanks to everyone who came out last night in droves (and even being fine with sitting on the floor)!

We still have some (but not many) tickets left for our Friday (final) performance, so I hope to see you there!

So, until Monday, have a great weekend, folks, and have a happy Fourth of July!

Cramming as many hot dogs as he can into himself,

James "Whatever Holes Work" Comtois

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Carin said...

eew eew eew eew

See you tomorrow. ;)

9:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.