Friday, July 10, 2009

Friday Roundup

Well, it's Friday. I'm quite relieved. Aren't you?

It looks as though I'll be attending The Potomac Theatre Project's production of Howard Barker's The Europeans tonight. The New York Times just gave it a glowing review, so perhaps this means I'm in for a good evening. Perhaps. I've been known to disagree with the Newspaper of Record's assessment before.

I'm gunning to have the second draft for the book of the metal musical, Anton Craven's Ghastly Scheme, finished by the end of the day. Will I be successful in achieving this goal? We shall see. I'm dancing as fast as I can.

If I am successful in this (and all coy douchebaggery aside I'm pretty confident I will be), this gives me the rest of July to write my installments for this year's Blood Brothers Present show (about which I'll speak more later) and the first episode of Entrenched, my World War I/Time Travel serial for this year's Saturday Night Saloon series.

Anyway, that's it for me (for now, anyway). Have a good weekend, folks, and if you haven't already, you should get your tickets for one of the two new performances for Infectious Opportunity.

Getting writer's cramp,

James "Compulsive Masturbator" Comtois

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.