Monday, July 13, 2009

New Information on Viral, Countdown to Fight Girl

Well, I filled my weekend with playgoing (The Europeans by the Potomac Theatre Project,) filmgoing (Bruno, which I liked, though not as much as Borat), bad movie-watching (a double feature of On Deadly Ground and Dreamcatcher) and script workshopping (as part of Flux Theatre Ensembles' "Flux Sundays").

Now it's Monday. Which means back to work, and back to blogging about fun and exciting theatre-related goings on about town.

I know. It's okay, you can admit it: you've missed me.

Gideon Productions' latest, Viral, now has a Web site and photos up for your enjoyment while you wait for its opening at this year's NYC International Fringe Festival.

In the meantime, I'm counting down the hours before I get to see this tomorrow. Oh. Hell's. Yes. I'm glad I already got my ticket, since it looks to be damn near all sold out.

I'll return to plugging my own stuff on this site shortly. In the meantime, go get your tickets for Fight Girl Battle World while you still can and check out the site for Viral.

Tired of the way his pantyhose keeps bunching up,

James "Prissy Little Princess" Comtois

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Sean said...

NEPOTISM! STRAIGHT UP NEPOTISM!

Oh sure, maybe you just like Mac's "writing". COME ON. *NOBODY* actually likes Mac's writing. If he wasn't so goddam gorgeous, nobody would spend time with him.

Oh, maybe there ISN'T a family member of yours in the cast of Viral, right? You have no integrity, sir. You are a swag-bellied pignut.

8:27 PM  
Blogger Jamespeak said...

Well, my proud nepotism is countered by my searing bitter jealousy at Mr. Trumbull for robbing me of the role of Jarvis, so I think it all balances out.

10:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.