Friday, July 24, 2009

Shipping Out

Well, I've shipped off the second episode of Entrenched to the folks at Nosedive Central and the cast & crew. It'll most likely need rewrites, but fortunately, time's not a factor just yet. I still need to send off a short vignette for the upcoming Blood Brothers show (hopefully today) and my longer piece (hopefully next week).

Tonight, I head off to Maine, where I'll be for the next week. As always, I plan to do a whole lot of nothing, except stare at the mountains and ocean, eat a lot, and of course, write as much as possible (hopefully while staring at said mountains and ocean).



Maybe when I get back I'll do my part to make the theatre blogosphere less boring by starting flame wars and dust-ups.

Nah, probably not.

In the meantime, have a good weekend, folks. I'll be thinking of you all fondly.

Way too nice,

James "You're Going DOWN, FREEMAN!" Comtois

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Freeman said...

BRING IT!

1:44 PM  
Blogger Jamespeak said...

And like I said, I get ready to throw down, and you bring the awesome with your interview with Rogers. I just can't quit you. Dammit!

1:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.