Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Wrapped Up And VIRAL Trailer

Our final performance of Infectious Opportunity has come and gone, and I'm of course experiencing those obligatory mixed feelings of relief and sadness. This was such a fun show to stage and show to people, and we'll most likely revisit it again in the future (once the bounds of Equity rules free us). Many, many, many thanks to everyone who came out to see this. And to everyone on the team who made this show, congratulations, congratulations, congratulations to all you sexy bitches. You guys all brought your A+ Game to this, and I love you for it. Congratufuckinglations.

I'm getting ready to head off to Maine for a week, where I'm hoping to do precious little except stare at the ocean and write my Blood Brothers pieces for this October and perhaps another episode of my upcoming Vampire Cowboys Saturday Night Saloon serial, Entrenched. I kinda need to step away from the Rotten Apple for a little bit, if only for a little while.

And holy crap, how psyched am I to see this:

The answer is very. Very psyched.

Living under a cyberbridge,

James "Internet Troll" Comtois

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.