Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Heading Back

I'm heading back to New York in a little bit. Barring delays, I should be back later this afternoon. I'll write more of my thoughts on the Chicago production of The Adventures of Nervous-Boy tomorrow, but for now I'll just say I had a whole lot of fun.


Pictured (from left): Amy Whittenberger (the Skank), Anthony Stamilio (the Interviewer), Scott Cupper (the Grog), Yours Truly, and director Jamie DesRocher.


Congratulations to Jamie and the cast, you guys were awesome. Have a great rest of the run.

Buying more Dots,

James "Shitty Moviegoer" Comtois

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Freeman said...

Sounds like an awesome trip!

2:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.